We create altered game art from dominoes to jigsaw pieces and beyond...If it's a Game we Alter it! Come & play in our monthly challenges and fun events throughout the year!

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Happy Birthday DominoART!

Happy Weekend Dominoians!
Today we celebrate DominoART's 13th Birthday!  Woohoo!!

WOW, it just seems like yesterday when my original DominoART Yahoo group was founded!  I've been altering dominoes and other game pieces for 13+ years now and I'm still addicted and loving it!

copyright: Domino Dude - Leigh Snaith-Brunton
To celebrate I've launched DominoART's new Facebook Group where I will now be hosting DominoART's Next Top Mascot, the "Dominique Doll" Contest!
See my next post for all the details!
I hope you'll come and join the fun!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DominoARTgroup/

 Domino Hugs!
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by DominoART and leaving your kind comments! I truly appreciate hearing from you and don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions too ;0)
Domino Hugs!
Leigh S~B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...